- STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
STEP 1 - 2 ways to download the required Tennessee divorce papers:
Option A - BLANK TENNESSEE DIVORCE PAPERS
Option B - HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS FILLED IN FOR YOU!
- $299 Professional Service
STEP 2 - The Spouse that has decided to file for divorce must complete the following forms and be sure to have them filed with the Court Clerk's Office in the County where you reside (See List of Clerks):
- Request for Divorce (This form must be notarized)
- Spouses' Personal Information Form 2A
- Civil Case Cover Sheet (You will need to obtain and fill this form out when you arrive at the clerk's office)
Pay the filing fee and you may want to ask what the total amount will be from the clerk.
*If you cannot afford the filing fee then you must download this Form.
STEP 3 - You will have to meet with your spouse in order to fill out the following forms:
- Health Insurance Notice for Divorce
- Divorce Agreement
- Final Decree of Divorce
- Court Order for Divorcing Spouses
The spouse that did the filing in Step 2 must also file these forms with the clerk, and fill out the Divorce Certificate form while at the clerk's office.