- STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
STEP 1 - 2 ways to download the required Montana divorce papers:
Option A - BLANK MONTANA DIVORCE PAPERS
Option B - HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS FILLED IN FOR YOU!
- $299 Professional Service
STEP 2 - The spouses will need to get together to fill out the following forms and file them at the court clerk's office in the county where you reside:
- Joint Petition for Dissolution
- Parenting Plan
- Final Declaration of Disclosure of Assets, Debts, Income and Expenses
- Child Support Guidelines Financial Affidavit
- Notice of Filing Child Support Guidelines Financial Affidavit
- Pay filing $245 fee with the court. (Always double check with your court clerk's office)
*IF YOU ARE COLLECTING PUBLIC ASSISTANCE: You must send the Notice and Acknowledgment to the CSED and Attorney General's office. You may not proceed until you have received an Acknowledgment Form from both offices.
STEP 3 - You are now ready to make a court hearing date. Fill out the Request for Hearing and Order and file the form with the clerk's office.
*IF YOUR SPOUSE IS NOT ATTENDING THE HEARING - You will need to have him or her authorize the Consent to Entry of Decree and file it wit the clerk's office at the same time of filing the Request for Hearing form.