- STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
STEP 1 - 2 ways to download the required Michigan divorce papers:
Option A - BLANK MICHIGAN DIVORCE PAPERS
Option B - HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS FILLED IN FOR YOU!
- $299 Professional Service
STEP 2 - The person that has decided to file for divorce must fill out the following forms and submit to the Michigan County Court Clerk's Office in your county:
STEP 3 - Now you must send the following forms to your spouse:
- Answer and Waiver Form
- Copy of Your 'Complaint for Divorce'
STEP 4 - Now you must find a way to get a completed 'Answer and Waiver Form (803D)' from your spouse. Once you receive this form back, you will have to deliver and file it with the clerk.
STEP 5 - Each spouse, on their own, must complete and file with the court the following forms:
- Disclosure of Income and Health Insurance Information
- Employment Status Disclosure
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- *If you have children, you must fill out the Child Care Verification Form
STEP 6 - The spouse that had originally filed the complaint must completely fill out the Judgment and attach the Separation Agreement and send both the documents to the other spouse. Make 3 copies and keep with you until your court hearing.