- STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
STEP 1 - 2 ways to download the required Massachusetts divorce papers:
Option A - BLANK MASSACHUSETTS DIVORCE PAPERS
Option B - HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS FILLED IN FOR YOU!
- $299 Professional Service
STEP 2 - Before starting the process, you must get a Statistical Report form from the Register of Probate Office retrieve an original copy of your Marriage Certificate.
STEP 3 - You must meet with your spouse in order to fill out the following forms:
- Joint Petition for Divorce
- Sworn Affidavit
- Separation Agreement (*Attach to the Petition)
- Financial Statement Short Form (*if income under $75,000)
- Financial Statement Long Form (*if income greater than $75,000)
- Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceedings (*if minor children)
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet
- Request for Trial
File these forms to the Circuit County Court Clerk's office where you reside and pay the $220 filing fee. You will be granted a court hearing date at this time.
*HAVE MINOR CHILDREN? - If so, you and your spouse will need to complete court approved Parental Education classes. The county court clerk's office will direct you to the appropriate classes to you and your Spouse to complete.