- STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
STEP 1 - 2 ways to download the required Kentucky divorce papers:
Option A - BLANK KENTUCKY DIVORCE PAPERS
Option B - HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS FILLED IN FOR YOU!
- $299 Professional Service
STEP 2 - The Spouse that has decided to file for divorce must complete the following forms and be sure to have them filed with the Circuit Court Clerk's Office in the County where you reside:
- Case Data Information Sheet
- Pay $113 filing fee with the court.
STEP 3 - You and your spouse should meet in order to give him or her a copy of the Summons and fill out the following forms:
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Entry of Appearance Waiver
- Mandatory Case Disclosure
Once these forms have been filled out they need to be filed at the county court clerk's office within 30 days of filing the Summons.
STEP 4 - At this time you should be at least 60 days separated from your spouse in order to file the following forms:
- Disposition of Petitioner
- Findings of Fact and Decree of Dissolution of Marriage