- Separation and Property Settlement Agreement *Attach this form to form 504D and mark as, 'Exhibit A'
- Petition for the Dissolution of Marriage
- Original Notice
- The Acceptance, Waiver, and Answer (The Defendant must sign this form in front of a Notary Public and return to you by mail or in person so you can file it with the court)
- Civil Petition Cover Sheet
- Motion of Waiver of 90 Day Waiting Period
- Affidavit in Support of Motion of Waiver of 90 Day Waiting Period
STEP 5 - If you both do not waive the 90-day waiting period each party must complete the Affidavit of Financial Status, exchange with one another, and file with the clerk of court unless you have waived the 90-Day waiting period.
*Only if you have minor children, speak with the court clerk about the Parenting Classes that all divorce couples must go to when filing for divorce. Every parent must attend the class in your county and receive a certificate proving your successful completion.
After completion, the both of you must complete, exchange with one another a Child Support Guidelines Chart and use it as a tool to file the following form:
- Child Support Worksheet Notice
STEP 6 - You are eligible now to schedule a court hearing. This can be done by each spouse filing the final forms with the county court clerk's office:
- Confidential Information Sheet
- Divorce Decree
STEP 7 - Go to your court hearing and upon successful appearance and following the previous steps, you will be granted a signed divorce decree by the Judge.