- STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
STEP 1 - 2 ways to download the required Indiana divorce papers:
Option A - BLANK INDIANA DIVORCE PAPERS
Option B - HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS FILLED IN FOR YOU!
- $299 Professional Service
STEP 2 - The spouse that has decided to file for divorce must fill out the following forms:
- Indiana Divorce Petition
- Verified Waiver of Final Hearing
- Child Support Worksheet
- Health Insurance Premium Worksheet
- Child Support Obligation for Post-Secondary Education Worksheet
- Child Support Parenting Time Credit Worksheet
File the above forms to the county court clerk's office where you reside and pay the $139 filing fee. Make sure to make 4 copies and bring self-addressed envelopes (1 for you and 1 for your spouse).
STEP 3 - The next step is to meet with your spouse and fill out the following forms:
- Waiver of Final Hearing
- Decree of Dissolution of Marriage and Settlement Agreement
- Verified Waiver of Final Hearing Form
Once these forms are completed you are able to submit them to the clerk's office along with another 2 self-addressed, pre-stamped envelopes.